As a Statewide Clinical Network (SCN) Lead you will:
- have a unique opportunity to provide leadership and share innovations and improvements across the South Australian health care system
- provide leadership and advice to CEIH and SA Health on matters affecting quality and safety
- represent and advocate on behalf of the clinical network with other networks, CEIH, SA Health and to the broader health service community
- work with clinicians, consumers, carers, the CEIH, other SCN’s and other relevant agencies to improve the health of South Australians.
What do I need to know?
The SCN Lead will be selected by a panel of experts, a consumer representative and the Executive Director of Consumer and Clinical Partnerships following an expression of interest and merit based selection process.
How to apply?
Submit your application by filling in the form below.
Please include the following:
- A one-page cover letter;
- A current curriculum vitae, maximum of four pages;
- A completed Employer Endorsement Template approving your secondment to the role and nominated release time (e.g. <0.1/0.2 FTE for 2 years).