Something you should know
In February this year we established the Clinical Advisory Council, our peak body for advice, insight and support regarding strategic direction and programmes of work. The Council members offer us an amazing breadth and depth of experience, skill from both clinical and non-clinical backgrounds, and perspectives from in and outside health.
The focus of the Clinical Advisory Council is to:
- Champion, facilitate and support excellence and innovation in healthcare.
- Contribute ideas to ensure we achieve our vision, purpose and outcomes, and so improve the health of South Australians.
- Provide wise counsel on issues raised by the Commissionâ€™s four directorates: Consumer and Clinical Partnerships, Clinical Improvement and Innovation, Human Centred Design and Clinical Informatics.
- Constructively review and challenge the robustness of our ideas, goals and projects.
- Advise on the Commissionâ€™s strategic priorities.
The first meeting of the Clinical Advisory Council took place on 25th February and was an opportunity for the members to introduce themselves and meet the team. They were presented with an overview of our first six months of establishment and had discussions around key issues such as our approach to consumer and community engagement. Minutes from Council meetings can be found here.
Contact us for more information.