What is it?
We are partnering with Mary Freer to build on the foundations of the Compassion Labs that we hosted in 2020 by establishing South Australia’s very own Compassion Collaborative.
The Collaborative is:
- A central, online space where South Australian Compassion Lab participants can gather and build a community focussed on compassionate healthcare.
- Ongoing, monthly, facilitated meetups to foster innovation and awareness for change, where individual contribution and initiative is supported.
Why do we need it?
2020 and the global pandemic has escalated the demands on the healthcare workforce in unprecedented ways. We are all being challenged in ways we never could have imagined, which has put stress on both health workers and patients alike. The world is moving from an era of power and might to an age of care and compassion, and we want to be a part of that.
How it’s happening
Freerthinking has created an online platform where members will be able to:
- Access resources relevant to building compassionate healthcare
- Join others from around the world at regular online speaker series, Book Club and an annual Compassion Revolution Conference
- Access members only shared documents, ideas and encouragement to facilitate conversation and innovation
- Members will be encouraged to share documents, ideas and encouragement with each other to bring new ideas to the surface.
Join the Compassion Collaborative
Would you like to be part of the Compassion Collaborative?
We’re looking to build a diverse community of people. If joining this vibrant community interests you, please express your interest by completing the form below.
In your application include a few sentences to help us understand the skills, energy, ideas or dreams you’ll bring to the Compassion Collaborative.