What is the Improvement and Innovation Showcase?
The showcase is a free, themed webinar series hosted by the CEIH, where participants interact with presenters and each other to explore how improvements and innovations within their given fields can improve healthcare in South Australia.
Each series, presenters will investigate how improvements and innovations are identified, designed, implemented, evaluated and what insights and lessons can be learned.
Each session will run for 40 minutes including time for participants to ask questions.
For those who cannot attend, each webinar will be recorded and made freely available, via YouTube.
Why do we need it?
Change doesn’t happen by chance. We need to think big, try new things, collaborate and access the latest evidence and data to make the best decisions. To truly innovate, we must continually assess and improve to understand how our actions make an impact.
The Showcase helps us do this by bringing together healthcare groups in a safe space to think about bettering the future of healthcare in South Australia and to celebrate the impact of improvements and innovations already implemented.
Watch Past Sessions
Watch sessions in the following series:
- Series 12: Videos available soon
- Series 11: Strengthening healthcare workplace wellbeing in South Australia
- Series 10: Videos available soon
- Series 9: Improvement enabled by technology
- Series 8: Ageing Well
- Series 7: Cross Agency Collaboration
- Series 6: Hospital Avoidance Strategies
- Series 5: Vulnerable Populations
- Series 4: Innovation in Chronic Health Management
- Series 3: Consumer Engagement and Co-Design
- Series 2: Data in Action
- Series 1: Improving Flow