What are they?
In addition to partnering with our collaborators in all the work we do, we have developed a portfolio of more formal Strategic Partnerships with organisations.
Strategic partnerships have specific goals and aims to improve healthcare for South Australians. They may be project or time limited and involve mutual benefit for all partners, or, they can be longer term organisational memberships providing direct benefits to our organisation and those we work with.
We will sometimes provide funding, but will most often provide non-financial resources such as project management and expertise across a range of areas such as improvement science, data and analytics, human centred design and stakeholder management.
Our Strategic Partnerships include:
- Agency for Clinical Innovation, NSW
- Arthritis SA
- Australasian Institute of Digital Health
- The Beryl Institute
- Clinical Excellence Queensland
- The Australian e‑Health Research Centre
- Digital Health Cooperative Research Centre
- Health Partners
- The Hidden Pandemic of Post Operative Complications
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare
- Safer Care Victoria
- Statewide Services Australia
- The Office of the Chief Psychiatrist South Australia
- Your Health Navigator.