Our vision for healthcare in South Australia
Imagine a health system where people are truly at the centre. Imagine a health system where:
- everyone has access to the latest evidence and data to make the best decisions
- innovation is encouraged and it is safe to think big and try new things
- no task is done in isolation but instead achieved through partnership and collaboration.
That's why we're here.
We want clinicians to have easy access to the insights, data and tools they need to provide the best care.
We want excellent health outcomes and experiences for everyone.
We want to support a culture of innovation that unlocks potential and connects people to turn ideas into action.
Let's put imagination to work.
- We treat everyone with compassion, honesty and respect
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We celebrate our successes and the success of others
- We celebrate diversity of people and thinking
- We learn from failure and actively seek feedback
- We are responsive and adaptive
We are hands-on, ideas-driven, and evidence-based.
Our values ensure that we contribute to the ongoing cultural evolution of the public sector. For more information visit Office for the Public Sector.
For more information about our vision, goals and values read our CEIH Strategy 2020-2023.