Clinical Advisory Council
The Commissioner and CEIH Executive are currently developing a new model for the Clinical Advisory Council (CAC) after its initial two-year period.
CEIH CAC will be strategic, providing frank, fearless and trusted advice. It will act as a sounding board for the CEIH Executive on how they drive excellence, shape creativity and deliver impact, providing fresh insight and thinking on emerging issues for South Australians.
5 or 6 members will form the advisory council, with:
- gender equity and people with diverse professional experience and at various stages of their careers
- skills and experience in determining strategy for large public organisations
- experience in delivering public value as senior leaders
- ability to call on a network of additional skill and experience: innovative thinkers and problem solvers
- commitment to putting imagination to work to deliver on the CEIH vision.
Three formal meetings a year are anticipated with other engagements at the discretion of CEIH Executive.
Clinical Network Executive
We build capability in the health system by creating connections.
The Clinical Network Executive brings together the Leads from the Statewide Clinical Networks with South Australia’s professional leads and key executives from SA Health. This connection fosters collaboration and forms relationships across agencies to deliver better health care with minimal bureaucracy.
The group is led by the group appointed Chair, Executive Director Consumer and Clinical Partnerships, Katie Billing. Supported by Deputy Chair, Executive Director System Design and Planning, Ken Lang.
Read the Clinical Network Executive Group Terms of Reference (1MB, PDF)