The Adolescent Transition Care Statewide Clinical Network (SCN) is focussed on improving multidisciplinary, integrated care of young people transitioning from paediatric to adult health services. It enables clinical experts, consumers, and other collaborators across the state to connect on agreed priorities to improve the South Australian health system.
It is important that we involve and understand the voices of the South Australian communities and clinicians in this area of healthcare.
We are seeking applicants who:
- are passionate about improving care and experiences for young people and their families.
- will provide leadership within the health system both clinically, organisationally and consumer focused across all sectors.
- will assist in the analysis of current and projected service demand across all aspects of service delivery.
- will assist in addressing clinical variation and improvements.
- are able to communicate effectively, work well in a team and be good problem solvers.
- are available to participate in activities of the steering committee, including face to face meetings, working groups and some work conducted between meetings.
All applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be notified of the outcome. Membership will be constructed to reflect the necessary mix of knowledge, experience and skills to support the Adolescent Transition Care SCN to fulfil its responsibilities.
If selected, you will also need to submit a completed conflict of interest form and a current police clearance.
How to apply
To express your interest to join the Steering Committee, complete the form below.
Applications close 24 November 2023.
- About the Adolescent Transition Care Statewide Clinical Network
- Adolescent Transition Care Statewide Clinical Network - Terms of Reference (PDF, 809 KB)
Have a question?
If you have any questions about the Steering Committee positions, or the Adolescent Transition Care Clinical Network, email us at CEIH.AdolescentTransition@sa.gov.au